Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Malia in Maui (part 3)

At the pool with Mommy.







Wait, what's going on?











What just happened?




That wasn't so bad.









I'm getting ready to go swimming!



Just waking up from a nap.



Daddy, Mommy, Me, Nana, Papa, Cousin Natalie, and Aunt Traci







The Richards Family at The Old Lahaina Luau.



Excuse me, I guess I had too much to drink at the luau.






Making Raspberries.



When do I get to eat?






Playing my ukalele.
















Waiting in line with Mommy for a Mai Tai.










Staring at the Pacific Ocean.
























Eating a nice lunch at Mamma's Fish House.









Getting more shaved ice with Daddy and Papa.



Drinking with Mommy at Lulu's.



Everyone at Kalama Park for our last sunset.


















Playing with Papa.



Drying off after a nice dip in the pool.




Do we have to go home already?




What a ridiculous amount of luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment